In this episode of Women In Power Elena Cardone takes a more personal and intimate approach as she interviews her long-time friend, Analisse Taft. Analisse is the sole owner of ALT For Living, a multi-million dollar showroom in New York selling fine carpets, fabrics and furnishings to high-end designers. They discuss their colorful backgrounds starting from the origin of their friendship at the tender age of 18 through the ups and downs, on to their current lives. From dating Steven Adler to Dave Navarro to “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”, this episode is ripe with the sometimes harsh realities of life versus the fairytale.
1. Stop focusing on your roots. Don’t blame your education, partner or family finances.
2. Never stop working, regardless of your partner.
3. It’s not about what you are doing, but where you are going.
4. When you find the right person, the relationship will be effortless.
5. Life cannot be all about money, work, family or love; there must be a balance of them all.