Next up in my weekly Sales Secrets series is a breakdown of language. If you’ve ever struggled with sales calls and wondered how much to talk, what to say, and when, this guide is for you.
Learning how to master the phone sales call should be one of the top priorities you have for your business.
Every major deal I’ve done was on the phone — from the companies I created to the real estate I bought.
If you can’t handle sales calls — whether you or someone calling on your behalf — you will have a tough time making millions. Everyone in your business needs to learn proper communication skills.
To help you out in the process, I outlined two phone sales scripts below. One shows what you should avoid at all costs while the other can help you generate a massive amount of closed deals.
Don’t use this language during a sales call
First, I want to show you an example of the wrong language for a sales call:
- I am Joe Leisure from Grant Cardone’s office.
- We are the leader in sales training, getting 20-50% increases in sales results.
- I would like to meet with you to discuss how our company can benefit your company.
- Can I get a time this week to show you what we can do for your company?
The right sales call language
- This is Joe from Grant Cardone’s office. (Don’t use your last name.)
- Mr. Cardone asked me to call and give your company a tool he created that has increased sales at companies like yours by as much as 40%.
- To be sure I can help your company, tell me: (Qualify the customer.)
- How many salespeople do you have?
- What are the two biggest recurring problems you experience with your salespeople?
- If I could accomplish half of what I have stated, would you make time to see me?
- Besides yourself, who else would need to see the tool to understand how to use it?
- When is a good time I can get your full attention for about 18 minutes to demonstrate the product and your sales team benefitting from it?
Phone sales can be challenging, especially if you’re unsure about language to use or how much to talk.
For more of my industry secrets that can help you close more deals, learn more about Cardone University today.
Cold calling isn’t dead!
Statistics show that 97% of Americans own a cellphone.
Now more than ever, people are dependent on their mobile devices, and it’s the #1 way to get direct contact with your prospect.
So, if you’re not learning how to conduct your sales calls today, you’ll struggle to get to the top.