In this edition of the Cardone Zone Grant Cardone tells you to GET RICH. Every Friday he gets you in HIS zone and today he tells you all about the R Word. Mommy and daddy told you not to talk about money. Talk about money. Not just enough money. The people who have money are in control. They make decisions. It doesn’t matter if it’s 3K, 4K, or 6K. It’s not enough.
Only 1% of people are rich. The other 99% hate on them. Focus on earning income, not saving money.
1.Make a decision to get rich
2.Tell the world about it
3.Develop a killer and do whatever it takes
4.Set targets and follow them up like a maniac
5.Invest every penny you have
It’s easier to get rich one time than stay poor for a lifetime!