Today I’m going to pitch you on something. And yes, it’s a shameless pitch…
Why would I ever feel ashamed about presenting a great opportunity to you?
You should never be ashamed to pitch your product or service – as long as it adds value.
Anyway, today, I want to urge you to take action on our 10X Business Boot Camp.
In case you didn’t read what I wrote about it yesterday…
It’s a 3-day live, in-person event.
Over the course of those 3 days, we’ll go deep on…
- How to solve employee disengagement.
- My Wealth Creation Formula.
- How to attract and retain great people.
- Why the Business Cycle is more important than the sales cycle.
- How to use social media to be “everywhere” – even on a small budget.
- Simple ways to create and repurpose content (so you’re never stuck trying to figure out what to talk about again).
- The biggest mistakes we’ve had growing our business to a 9-figure behemoth (so you don’t have to make the same mistakes).
- 10 sales truths that will never fail you (#9 alone can single handedly transform your business overnight).
- How and when to make proposals.
- How to close deals.
- Outrageous follow up strategies – and case studies of tactics that got dead deals closed. Take the “pizza box” strategy. Or the “milk carton” strategy. You can immediately put those in play and close new deals.
- How to create a business culture that makes scaling your business inevitable.
- And so much more.
Everything you need to grow a fantastic business… to be a hero to your family, staff, and the charities you support… is covered in these 3 days.
PLUS… we regularly sell this event at $6500 on our website. But because you’re a faithful 10X Daily reader, I want to give you an incredible 92% off!
Go here to get all the details and see success story after success story of people whose lives were changed with this 3-day event.
If you’re serious about your life and your business, I expect to you see you there.
Hurry though! Seats are filling fast. And when the tickets sell out, the 92% discount disappears with them.
– Grant Cardone
Disclosure: This content is intended to be used for educational and informational purposes only. Individual results may vary. You should perform your own due diligence and seek the advice from a professional to verify any information on our website or materials that you are relying upon if you choose to make an investment or business decision. Investment, real estate, and business involve great risk and there is no guarantee of performance or results.
We are not attorneys, investment advisers, accountants, tax professionals or financial advisers and any of the content presented should not be taken as professional advice. We recommend seeking the advice of financial professional before you invest, and we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may incur.