You don’t have to look very far to see people suffering, barely getting by. It shocks me how many people are somehow surprised when they realize the harsh realities of life and business.
Everyday the media and special interest groups are seen shouting how terrible, cruel and unfair the world is, suggesting policies to prevent these tragedies from ever happening again.
We are a culture that wants to believe in fantasy and happy endings. Just this week the founders of Google, Larry Page and Sergey Brin shared in an interview, “It’s a shame that people have to work so hard to just get their basic needs met.” Two of the richest guys in the world suggest their belief that men and women around the world should be able to work less and have all basic needs met. Sounds so sweet, like many of the fairly tales my wife reads to my children. What they should be telling you is just getting your basic needs met can no longer be your goal and puts your family in jeopardy. The founders of Google should be inspiring you to change your game,
not just get by. In the childhood story, Goldilocks and the Three Bears,
the young girl enters the bears’ home, eats their porridge, sits in their chairs and takes a nap in their beds. The reality is Goldilocks broke into the bears private property, stole food, violated the premises, and when the three bears came home they shred little Goldilocks into pieces, ate her for dessert and returned to their porridge. Life is tough and brutal and most are not doing well because they are simply trying to get basic needs met. You need to seek game changing opportunities
all the time. Most people don’t have goals that are big enough and they end up coming up short, feeling cheated and shocked by the unfairness of the world. Well here are some brutal lessons that have helped me change the game
throughout my life and keep me hustling everyday.
- You need more than just basic needs to succeed.
- Success beyond basic needs requires hard work, dedication and commitment.
- Life ain’t fair and neither is business. You can do all the right things and still not see a payoff. Life is good for a bunch, terrible for too many and great for a handful.
- The world doesn’t care if you succeed or fail and there are more people against you than there are pulling for you.
- Despite all the troubles of competition, the economy, bad breaks, divorce, kids, you are your biggest obstacle.
- You’re not owed anything, entitled to anything and don’t deserve anything you haven’t earned.
- You will be disappointed, let down, and betrayed.
- Bad things happen to good people and will happen to you. Everything you’ve worked for can disappear in an instant.
- You need money and lots of it. That means more income, more saved and more invested.
- Learn how to sell not matter how much you hate it. In life you don’t get what you deserve, you get what you ask for, can make sense of, and negotiate.
- You will always work for someone. No matter your position in the universe, there is no such thing as simply working for yourself. You will have to please others whether it’s your customers, employees or shareholders.
- You don’t get to do what you want to do. You have to be willing to do things you don’t want to do.
It’s time to create freedom and quit settling for just basic needs. It’s time to grow up and face the facts, the world is not a fairy tale – its brutal, it’s unfair and most are underestimating what it takes to take care of themselves and their families. If you want to make sure you that you can take care of your future and family check this out. The “GameChanger Package” is three different programs that you can’t purchase anywhere else as one complete package. It includes over 20 hours of downloads providing you with inspiration, straight talk and strategies to take your game, your family and your business beyond basic needs. Whether you make $50,000 a year or $500,000 a year the “GameChanger Package”
will take you to another level. Save 76% by ordering today and get beyond basic needs and into your prosperity. Be great. Nothing else pays…much.