I always say you can’t fake a jet like you can an exotic car. At least not a jet with your name on it.
But when it comes to business, there are levels. And Dr. Mohamed A. El-Erian is on a level of his own.
I’ll be interviewing him for you on Saturday. And what he has to share is mind blowing.
One of those things is how he took PIMCO from $1 trillion in assets under management… to $2 trillion in just 7 years.
$2 trillion! You can’t fake that.
And this was no lucky break.
Dr. El-Erian is also…
- Former Chair of President Obama’s Global Development Council from 2012 to 2017.
- The President of Queen’s College, Cambridge.
- The Chief Economic Advisor at Allianz.
- A leading columnist for Bloomberg View.
- A contributing editor for the Financial Times.
- And so much more.
That’s a track record of success that also can’t be faked.
Do you think you could learn something about money if you hear what Dr. El-Erian reveals on Saturday at the 10X Business Summit?
Of course you can.
And you’ll learn even more when you listen to…
- Social Media Phenom Jenna Kutcher who has a million followers on Instagram…
- Former Microsoft COO Kevin Turner who was poached from Sam’s Club by Bill Gates himself…
- And me. As you know, I’ve built both a $3 billion business empire and a $5 billion real estate empire…
None of which you can fake!
It’s all happening at the 10X Business Summit – where you’ll learn more in 3-4 hours than you’d learn in 4 years of college.
And as I’ve been telling you all week, the event is FREE.
This is an incredible opportunity. All you have to do is reach out and grab it.
Keeping it real,
– Grant Cardone
Disclosure: This content is intended to be used for educational and informational purposes only. Individual results may vary. You should perform your own due diligence and seek the advice from a professional to verify any information on our website or materials that you are relying upon if you choose to make an investment or business decision. Investment, real estate, and business involve great risk and there is no guarantee of performance or results.
We are not attorneys, investment advisers, accountants, tax professionals or financial advisers and any of the content presented should not be taken as professional advice. We recommend seeking the advice of financial professional before you invest, and we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may incur.