People always ask me, “Grant, how do I grow my brand?”
While there are several ways, you need to first think of branding as burning your thought or idea into the mind of the consumer.
Another important tip to remember is that there are only two reasons why your business will fail — people don’t know you or people forgot you.
In my interview with Fire Nation, I discussed success, marketing strategies, and How I Built a Billionaire Brand.
Read highlights from the interview below.
Interview on Building a Billionaire Brand for the Entrepreneurs on Fire Podcast
1Share something that you believe about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- Success should not be considered an optional moment in life.
- For a person to be truly happy, they have to be winning in life and in business.
- Life is hard with money, and it’s almost impossible without it.
2You’ve developed incredibly impactful marketing strategies over the years. What are some of your favorites?
- My team and I sold out an event with 34,000 people. 2000 seats were given to veterans and first responders, but there were 32,600 seats purchased.
- My dream as a kid was to become a professional baseball player. Drugs stole that dream away. At the age of 60, I didn’t become a baseball player, but I filled up a baseball park with 34,000 people and inspired them to do something great.
3The world is ready for the next 10X Growth Conference. What do you have planned?
- My team and I spent $6 million on this event.
- Great lights, staging, and a big list of celebrities with some of the most influential people on earth.
- Beneath the “Businessman Grant”, the “Money Guy Grant”, and the “Real Estate Guy Grant”, is an artist. All great business people are really artists. They know how to create visions and futures.
4Grant’s key takeaway and call to action to Fire Nation!
- Start thinking about how you can get your life 10X better than it is right now. The more you have, the easier your life is going to get. Bigger is better.
- Most people quit before the miracle takes place. If you don’t quit, you cannot fail. You can lose, and be good at losing, but never learn how to quit.
- If you don’t learn how to quit, you will succeed at some point.
Everything that you need to learn to build a brand that dominates will be at the next 10X Growth Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Disclosure: This content is intended to be used for educational and informational purposes only. Individual results may vary. You should perform your own due diligence and seek the advice from a professional to verify any information on our website or materials that you are relying upon if you choose to make an investment or business decision. Investment, real estate, and business involve great risk and there is no guarantee of performance or results.
We are not attorneys, investment advisers, accountants, tax professionals or financial advisers and any of the content presented should not be taken as professional advice. We recommend seeking the advice of a financial professional before you invest, and we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may incur.